Learning through fun and play
ADMISSIONS AND BOOKINGS
- Merlin Playscheme places are offered to children 4 years and above. This provision was set up to offer regular childcare places to children of working families, parent/carers who need respite care and also for children just to come along and play
- If there are places available then we will ask you to complete the admissions form, which provides details of contacts, medical and dietary needs, persons with permission to collect children and any other relevant information that we need to be made aware of.
- We would prefer to be given prior notice if your child is attending the club
- If the club is full then the child’s name will be kept on record and as soon as a place becomes available then the parents will be contacted.
- Bookings for occasional sessions can made by contacting the manager on the numbers listed at the front of the book.